Friday, March 03, 2006

Unexpected Visitors

I'm working from home today, and I had a teleconference at 3:00 in the afternoon. I was quite surprised when, halfway through the call, there was a loud knock at my door. I opened the door, phone in hand, and found my condo developer's deficiencies team behind it.

They had finally come to address the various deficiencies that I, and the previous owner of the suite, had reported over the last 8 months or so.

I'd been trying to get some response about these deficiencies for ages, but the guy who handles this for the developer went silent weeks ago. Now, with zero warning, people arrive with hammers in hands. Oh well, better late than never!

I just went over the list with them, and I'm cautiously optimistic that most of the issues will be resolved today and tomorrow.

No comments: